Do you have any Sanballat’s or Tobiah’s in your life?
Devotional Reading: Nehemiah 2:1-20, Nehemiah was sad about the ruins of Jerusalem so he asked the King could he rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, so Nehemiah found favor with the King and was given permission to rebuild.
See people of God when you find favor with leadership people will do everything they can to stop you from doing the work of God.
Here are somethings you must do when you have the approval from God.
1. Sometimes you can’t share with others what God has given you.
2. Survey your territory without the naysayers.
3. When doubters approach you (and they will approach you) with what God gave you, let them talk, you just better not jump ship.
4. Only take and share your assignment with those whom God has told you to.
5. When the hand of God is upon you, people may laugh, mock or even talk bad about you, but answer them with the word of God.
Nehemiah 2:20 The God of heaven, He will prosper us; therefore we His servants will arise and build, but you, you have no portion, nor right, no memorial in Jerusalem.
Don’t you dare come off the wall, you have too much work to do, are you sold out for Jesus!
Forever His Servant,
Robin A. Curry